Wednesday, October 13, 2010

first time blogger

hi there.

so to start with i thought some of you might be interested in why i chose my name, but on the other hand some of you might already know : )
1) i love boy meets world, as cheesy as it sounds the lessons i learned from that show have actually impacted my life in many ways
2) i am a sophmore at WWU and for at least the last 2.5 years i have spent much of my time working to make an impact of the world i live in; whether that be through my individuals interactions with others, or the programs i participate in and/or support, and through my politcal choices and actions (basically as i was once labeled "loud and proud", i do not keep my opinions to myself) because i know that if i want to maintain the status quo on certain subjects i must have my voice heard because believe me the people that do not want the status quo maintained are being REAL loud.

i felt the need to explain my name because for the last week i have been wanting to start a blog but did  not because i could not think of a name, as i shared with my friend laura i think that the name i choose is just as important as what i write about.

i hope to gain a couple followers, now i know that some people have already told me that they would read it, if i wrote one we all know that sometimes we dont follow up on the things we say.. so i hope to maintain the interst of my friends who choose to read this blog but it would also be cool to have some random people find what i have to say interesting.. but id prefer it if they didnt become my stalker, online or in real life haha

well thats it for my first post.. i dont know when i will be writing again because i am a crazy busy college student and becaue some days i just dont have much to say.. but on some days you might have a whole lot to read, these days are likely to be Tuesdays.. i will tell those of you who dont know why another time ; )

thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment